How to Use Your Insurance for Counseling
- When you call in, we will ask for information from your insurance card. This will help us match you with the best person for your needs and determine what insurance coverage you have.
- We currently do not accept Medicaid or Medicare.
- Reduced fees for financial hardship available with demonstrated need. We will also assist you in identifying some organizations that do take Medicaid or Medicare.
- Insurance networks vary by Clinician. The following are some of the insurances accepted by one or more of our current Psychologist and Counselors:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Value Options/Beacon
- Medical Mutual
- In addition, some churches may work with Christian Care Connection to provide part of the fee for their members.
NOTE: Methods of payment for co-pays are CASH, CHECK and CREDIT CARD.