PARENTING IS NOT EASY!
Many parents come to us with the complaints listed below. Can you identify with any of them?
- my child seems completely "unmotivated"
- my child and I are in a constant power struggle... and frankly, I'm not sure if either of us is winning
- my child is disrespectful
- my children whine too much
- my child exhibits a lot of very disruptive behaviors
- my child is failing school
These and other issues can create havoc in a home... and a great deal of stress for parents, the child and siblings. Problems like this can make everyone miserable!
Counseling can help you alleviate these problems as we work together to
- develop a parenting strategy
- evaluate expectations
- become more consistent in your parenting behaviors
- evaluate and better understand your children's needs
- set realistic boundaries and expectations
- communicate in a fair and positive manner
We've helped many kids and their parents work through difficult issues like those listed above and create a happier, more harmonious home. Call (734) 854-7061 or (517) 486-4005 or email us for an appointment.