Interested in working as a counselor at Christian Care Connection?
Would you like to build a Christian counseling practice without the burden and costs of phone book advertising, renting office space or the hassle of dealing with insurance companies and billing? Would you enjoy working with successful like-minded believers who will support and guide you as you build your case load?
We are currently seeking a fully licensed counselor with child therapy experience to work part-time out of our office in Dundee, Michigan. If interested please email your c.v. or resume along with a cover letter!
If you enthusiastically embrace our Mission and Vision and meet the qualifications below, we want to speak with you.
The mission of Christian Care Connection, LLC is to serve as an outreach to the community and as a resource for local churches by providing quality professional counseling from a Christian perspective.
The vision of Christian Care Connection, LLC is to become a full service counseling center offering a wide variety of specialties to meet the varied needs of the community. We envision an active partnership with churches which is mutually enhancing. We also desire to be a lighthouse of hope by offering emotional healing, spiritual restoration, encouragement to the downhearted and a place where genuine care and concern are experienced.
- Limited or fully licensed in Michigan
- Commitment to Christian counseling
- Available to work out of our Blissfield, Dundee or Lambertville office
- Willingness to participate in marketing and building your own case load
Please email your resume or CV and then call us at (734) 854-7061.
Benefits of working with Christian Care Connection
If you work with us, you will be a "1099" employee. You will be paid from your personal practice which we will help you build. Every counselor at Christian Care Connection has successfully built a paying practice and we will help you do the same.
What tangible and intangible benefits will you enjoy as a contracted counselor?
- The use of the therapy rooms and their furnishings to meet with your patients
- The office phone so that new and existing clients can reach you
- The answering service so that you don’t have to be on call 24 hours daily
- Phone book advertising so that new and existing clients can easily locate you
- A web presence, internet advertising and the opportunity to publish a blog if you like
- The use of office supplies, including business cards and letterhead
- The use of office equipment
- No hassle billing – we do your billing for you
- No hassle with insurance companies – we handle all standard interactions with insurance companies for you
- Our office handles incoming calls for you
- Our office maintains your schedule on software you can access from anywhere
- Your patients and clients have a waiting room to use
Other Benefits and Services
- Coaching and direction in your marketing efforts
- Coaching and direction in developing your approach to distinctly Christian Counseling
- Association with an established and distinctively Christian brand name recognized in the Greater Toledo mental health community: Christian Care Connection
- The opportunity to be part of a growing and highly professional team of clinicians
- We will promote your niche specialty with a printed literature and where possible with a web-presence.
How to apply: email your resume or CV and then call us at (734) 854-7061.
What You Bring to the Table
We are looking for a certain, rare kind of individual - the counselor who has the drive and ambition to build a successful personal practice. Please understand the following:
- We do not guarantee clients – we provide basic marketing, such as phone book listings; you must take initiative to help market your own services through networking, published articles and public speaking. However, using our existing systems and additional coaching as your base, you can build a completely full case load!
By the way, if you are not located near one of our offices or you are licensed in Ohio, please feel free to contact us. We may be interested in opening an additional satellite office in your area under certain circumstances. Let us know your location and email your resume or CV and then call us at (734) 854-7061.
Still interested? Here are the Qualifications and Criteria to join us a contracted Clinician:
- You fully embrace our mission and vision
- You have the drive and ambition to build your own case load with our help and support
- You are fully qualified and licensed to provide counseling services in Michigan or Ohio
Contact Us Today
If you've read this far, you may be the person we are seeking. Please email your resume or CV and then call us at (734) 854-7061.
Jeannie Miller Clarkson, PhD
CHRISTIAN CARE CONNECTION