Interested in working as a clinician at Christian Care Connection?
Would you like to build a private practice without the burden and costs of phone book advertising, renting office space and without the hassle of dealing with insurance companies and billing? Would you enjoy working with successful like-minded believers who will support and guide you as you build your case load?
If you enthusiastically embrace our Mission and Vision and meet the qualifications and criteria below, we would like to speak with you.
We seek independent contract therapists looking to build a private practice without the heavy administrative burden of dealing with insurance companies, the expenses associated with media marketing, or the high overhead costs and risks of renting facilities and purchasing equipment.
Not located in Lambertville, MI or Toledo, OH but still want to be involved? We are interested in developing satellite centers - so let's talk about the possibilities.
Read the Description, Mission and Vision statements below. If you continue to be interested, you can read more about the kind of clinicians we are seeking. After that, if you are still convinced that you would like to work with us, use the contact information at the bottom of the page.
Christian Care Connection, LLC is a professional counseling center with our main office located in Lambertville, Michigan, providing professional and Christian counseling addressing a spectrum of mental health and relationship issues on an outpatient basis.
The mission of Christian Care Connection, LLC is to serve as an outreach to the community and as a resource for local churches by providing quality professional counseling from a Christian perspective.
The vision of Christian Care Connection, LLC is to become a full service counseling center offering a wide variety of specialties to meet the varied needs of the community. We envision an active partnership with churches which is mutually enhancing. We also desire to be a lighthouse of hope by offering emotional healing, spiritual restoration, encouragement to the downhearted and a place where genuine care and concern are experienced.
Still interested? Here are the Benefts you can expect:
We contract with clinicians. If you work with us, you will be a "1099" employee. You will be paid from your private practice which we will help you build. Every Clinician at Christian Care Connection has successfully built a paying practice and we will help you do the same.
What tangible and intangible benefits will you enjoy as a contracted Clinician?
Tangible Benefits and Services
- The use of the therapy rooms and their furnishings to meet with your patients
- The light and heat utilities
- The office phone so that new and existing clients can reach you
- The answering service so that you don’t have to be on call 24 hours daily
- Phone book advertising so that new and existing clients can easily locate you
- A web presence and the opportunity to publish a blog if you like
- The use of office supplies, including business cards and letterhead
- The use of office equipment
- Office computer
- Filing cabinets
- No hassle billing – we do your billing for you
- No hassle with insurance companies – we handle all standard interactions with insurance companies for you
- Our office handles incoming calls for you
- Our office maintains your schedule on Shrinkrapt software
- Your patients and clients have a waiting room to use
Intangible Benefits and Services
- Coaching and direction in your marketing efforts
- Coaching and directionin developing your approach to distinctly Christian Counseling
- Association with an established and distinctively Christian brand name recognized in the Greater Toledo mental health community: Christian Care Connection
- The opportunity to be part of a growing and highly professional team of Clinicians
CCC will promote your niche specialty with a printed literature and where possible, with a web-presence.
What You Must Bring to the Table
We are looking for a certain, rare kind of individual - the Clinician who has the drive and ambition to build a successful private practice. Please understand the following:
- We do not guarantee clients – we provide basic marketing, such as phone book listings; you must take initiative to market your own services through networking, published articles and public speaking. However, using our existing systems and additional coaching as your base, you can build a completely full practice!
Still interested? Here are the Qualifications and Criteria to join us a contracted Clinician:
- You fully embrace our mission and vision
- You have the drive and ambition to build your own private practice with our help and support
- You are fully qualified and licensed to provide counseling services in Michigan or Ohio
Contact Us Today
If you've read this far, you may be the person we are seeking. Please email your resume or CV and then call us at (734) 854-7061.
Jeannie Miller Clarkson, PhD
CHRISTIAN CARE CONNECTION